Re: Printer Utility does not make new ICC profiles (212 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Teresa Novoa
Message 1 of 3 (212 Views)

Printer Utility does not make new ICC profiles

I´m using 64 Vista, and everything was fine until I installed the new driver and Printer Utility, I´ve already had the firmware updated, and since then I am having calibration problems, I can not calibrate new papers, they appear on the printer, but not in the software. If I create a new one, It gives me an error. I can calibrate old papers created before. I tried unistalling, but it is impossible to unistall Easy Printer Care from the system. It gives me an NEWER VERSION INSTALLED... tried claring registry, but nothing. So, what is my solution. Any patch? Help please
Occasional Visitor
PjTraveler
Message 2 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Printer Utility does not make new ICC profiles

Teresa,
What printer are you using this on? If this is a 2100 or 3100 then the answer might be as follows.

in the printer utility under maintenance, there is an option to update paper. I'm not in front of mine right now, so I don't remember the specific headings. In the updating papers section is the ability to up load (from printer to PC)all of the papers that the printer knows about. I think that the options is something like Synchronize papers.

Hope that this helps,
:-)
Occasional Contributor
Teresa Novoa
Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)

Re: Printer Utility does not make new ICC profiles

Thanks for your help, but that was not the problem. I found a solution, changing the connection from Ethernet to USB, and bingo! So I guess it is a problem with my connection and
the new software that I did not have with the older software and drivers... Oh, I am using a Z2100
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.