05-08-2013 09:38 AM
New Firmware for the HP Designjet T790, T1300 and T2300
A new firmware release, version IG_03_05_00.3, for the HP Designjet T790, T1300, and T2300 ePrinter series is available.
Please use links below to obtain new firmware or set-up your Designjet ePrinter for autocamatic updates from the front panel.
- Reduced the occurrence of system error 08:11.
- In some situations, e-mail printing would not work due to registration issues. This situation has been addressed.
Improvement included in IG_03_00_04.2 version
- ePrint & Share's new online Print History shows files in different folders, as opposed to the previous version where they appeared by events.
- Email Printing: On activation of "Web Services", the printer's personal e-mail address is automatically delivered, then, send an e-mail to that address, with a PDF, TIFF or JPEG file attached, and the file will print.
- Using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share Mobile app: now printers on a local network are found, and their email address is added to the remote ePrinters list.
Fixes included in IG_03_00_04.2 version
- Copying an image using the "Fit to Roll" option failed; this option now works.
- After setting up Access Control through the Embedded Web Server, a user needs the administrator password in order to use the "Reprint", "On Hold", and "Continue" functions of the Job Queue in the Embedded Web Server.
- Job Source was incorrectly displayed in the accounting page for scanning jobs; it was shown as "Driver" or "Embedded Web Server". Now it is shown as "Scanner-builtin" (HP Designjet T2300 only).
- When printing HP RTL jobs generated from certain third party applications, the printer may randomly print additional lines and squares.
Improvements included in IG_02_05_01.3 version
- Included a new setting in the scan and copy menu called "Scan width", that can be set to "Auto" or "Full scan width". When set to "Auto", the scanner will behave as usual. When set to "Full width", the scanner will always scan the 36" of width of the scanner (T2300 only).
- It is now possible to exclude personal information also from the accounting page in the Embedded Web Server.
- Nesting has been improved and it will save more paper.
- Number of jobs that can be exported to Excel from the accounting page of the printer has been increased to 5000.
Fixes included in IG_02_05_01.3 version
- When printing certain files in cut sheet, the printer was showing a "Wait for nest" message.
Fixes included in previous version
- It is now possible to setup an FTP server for scanning directly to FTP (T2300 only).
- It is possible to map several network folders and FTP servers through the Embedded Web Server, and then you can select the one you need when scanning to file through the printer touch screen (T2300 only).
- Entering a password every time you want to perform an action is no longer required (for example accessing ePrint&Share from the printer touch screen).
- It is now possible to setup a proxy that requires authentication.
- There is a new setting available that now enables you to scan originals longer than 2.378m (T2300 only).
- HP Premium Gloss/Satin Photo Paper is now supported.
- When printing 32-bit JPG files, the preview in the printer's touch screen was shown as a negative image although the file was printed correctly, this issue has now been fixed.
- When printing different jobs in a printer with two rolls and the nesting is set to ON, some jobs were printed on an incorrect roll, this has now been fixed.
- When printing a Pantone chart through the Embedded Web Server, the printer would show error 61:01, this system error no longer is displayed in this situation.
- The printer used to display the system error 09:03 if the scan queue was full. With this new version of the firmware, when the scan queue is full, the process will be the same as the print queue; the oldest jobs will be automatically deleted to make space for the new ones (T2300 only).