Re: HP Designjet T920 postscript vs Large PDF (397 Views)
Occasional Collector
BiOFFICE
Message 1 of 3 (463 Views)

HP Designjet T920 postscript vs Large PDF

Hi all, yesterday I setup a brand new T920 PS, all was fine during installation but..... When we try to print large PDF Files (about 34Mb) the PC take very long time to process the print job. When the job finally starts, the t920 give us only a blank page.

We try with PS and HPGL2 drivers of course last version, even with "print as image" in advanced proprieties.

The machine is a core i5 with 8Gb DDR3, and the PDF files are create with archicad 16, we also tried with another older winXP machine without luck.

Avery suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

thx in advance.

Honored Contributor
timwj1
Message 2 of 3 (411 Views)

Re: HP Designjet T920 postscript vs Large PDF

That model is so new it is not uncommon to not get any responses. I would suggest calling HP directly since the machine is still under the warranty period, if they can't help you with phone support they can have a warranty technician look at it.
If you feel my reply has assisted you in repairing your printer please press the kudos star icon on the left and mark as problem solved. Thank you!

TJ
Occasional Collector
BiOFFICE
Message 3 of 3 (397 Views)

Re: HP Designjet T920 postscript vs Large PDF

Thank you TJ!

Tomorrow I try to call the HP support.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.