Re: HP Designjet T120 - Printing Problem with drawings and renderings (200 Views)
Visitor
raniadeco
Message 1 of 4 (294 Views)

HP Designjet T120 - Printing Problem with drawings and renderings

My name is Rania and I run an Interior Design business. I recently replaced my 130NR with a T120 and after a couple of months of printing, I get what can be seen in the attached photos. Colour brakes, wrong colour bands, black colour where it is not supposed to be, etc. Anybody had the same issue ?? Many thanks for your time looking at my post. Rania.

Esteemed Contributor
Milo E
Message 2 of 4 (269 Views)

Re: HP Designjet T120 - Printing Problem with drawings and renderings

Hi Rania

Can you tell us what application you are printing from? Did the same job work with the 130?

If you think my answer helped you, please assign points to me
Visitor
raniadeco
Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

Hello Milo, 

Thank you for your reply.

No, this only has happened with the T120. It happens on A3 paper when I am printing jpegs. It is a strange thing as the sequence is rather peculiar. It starts with a smudged print (very much like the attached images) and will print more or less with the same error for 3 or 4 prints. It will then print a correct page with correct colours. I am printing from Windows XP SP3 and with an application called PaintShop Pro which has now been bought by Corel. I hope I have given enough info.

Many thanks,

Rania. 

Esteemed Contributor
Milo E
Message 4 of 4 (200 Views)

Hi

Since it's only jpeg pictures you are printing, you can try with another application to see if you get the same issue. 

E.g Fastone or Irfanview. 

If still issues, update the firmware and driver for your printer.

If you think my answer helped you, please assign points to me
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.