Re: HP Designjet 100plus: System Maintenance Utility for Windows 7 x64 not working (481 Views)
Occasional Visitor
laura-gl2
Message 1 of 3 (904 Views)

HP Designjet 100plus: System Maintenance Utility for Windows 7 x64 not working

I need to do the printhead alignment on my HP Designjet 100plus because it is not printing properly. I keep downloading the System Maintenance Utility for Windows 7 x64bits but, when I install it and try to start it on "Status of my Printer" I get an error saying that "The System Maintenance Utility does not admit any of the HP Designjet 100/100plus series printers installed"

I tried to contact HP but, as my warranty has expired, they want to charge me 300€ just for answering.

Help, please!

Advisor
Charl van der Merwe
Message 2 of 3 (658 Views)

Re: HP Designjet 100plus: System Maintenance Utility for Windows 7 x64 not working

Hi,

I also ran into the same issue and I see the system Maintanence Util on the HP site is v6 and that is actually wrong as its for the 110 and 110plus. So that explains your issue.

to Fix please see attached v4of the System Maintanence Utility for 100 and 100plus. I found it on our server.  You'll have to install this on Windows XP though. I have Win7 64 and installed XP Mode from Microsoft and then installed the System Maintanence util.  Worked fine accessing a HP Designjet 100plus.

Regards

Charl

http://www.mgfx.co.za
Occasional Visitor
lauragl2
Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)

Re: HP Designjet 100plus: System Maintenance Utility for Windows 7 x64 not working

Thank you so much!!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.