Re: HP 350C (60 Views)
Occasional Advisor
menehune
Message 1 of 3 (60 Views)
Accepted Solution

HP 350C

I replaced the belt on this unit but now the front bar does not lift out of the way when paper is fed which causes the print head carriage to jam in the paper. Not sure if I missed/damaged something replacing the belt or maybe something slipped during the process. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this or maybe a drection to look. Thanks
Honored Contributor
Greg Gruchacz
Message 2 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: HP 350C

Menehune:

Evidently the bail is not moving out of the way. The Bail is lifted by the carriage assembly when it actuates the bail lift mechanism, the carriage moves out of the service station and then slowly back to the left to push the bail lift mechanism. I am attaching a pdf of the Removal of the Bail Lift Mechanism so you can see what it looks like. It is located on the left side of the plotter between the service station and the bail. I hope this helps you solve your problem.

Greg
Occasional Advisor
menehune
Message 3 of 3 (60 Views)

Re: HP 350C

thank you for the explaination and the diagram I will check and hope it corrects the problem. Thanks again
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.