Re: Designjet 130nr 21:10 Error (168 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Steven Allan Friedman
Message 1 of 4 (332 Views)

Designjet 130nr 21:10 Error

I just recently shipped my printer from the USA to Costa Rica in the original packing box. When I reinstalled it, it gave me the 21:10 error code. I've looked at some ofthe other messages but they are about the Designjet 800. How can I fix this on the 130nr. There is very little support here in Costa Rica. IS there some way to obtain a repair manual, or can someone outline the steps I need to repair this or at least troubleshoot it myself?

Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 2 of 4 (312 Views)

Re: Designjet 130nr 21:10 Error

The error you are getting is a service station failure. The only thing the manual says is to replace it. You could try to turn on the plotter and see if the carriage moves to the left and then attempt to pull power so the carriage is away from the service station on the right. If you have access to the service station put on some gloves and see if you can move the cleaners either to the front or back of the service station since the usual cause of the error is the station cleaners are not moving. Perhaps there is a piece of paper stuck down there or something else.
Advisor
computeck
Message 3 of 4 (180 Views)

IT IS VERY SIMPLE: REMOVE RIGTH COVER

YOU WILL SEE SERVICE STATION AND ITS MOTOR

FORCE A LITLE BIT MOTOR TO UNBLOCK IT USING YOUR HANDS

CHECK THAT SERVICE STATION MOVES FREELY FORWARD AND BACKWARD USING YOUR HAND TO MOVE MOTOR AXIS

CLOSE RIGHT COVER AND THAT IS IT. VOILA

Outstanding Contributor
DavidZuts
Message 4 of 4 (168 Views)

Computech please post when you know the plotter. You posted on the 500 which is not the only reason the service station will not work. On this machine the service station has the power supply and main electronics to the right of it so you do not have access as with the 500.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.