Designjet 120nr - Tray feed not working (127 Views)
Occasional Visitor
agferg
Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Designjet 120nr - Tray feed not working

My DJ120nr tray feed has stopped working. At first it stopped taking smaller sheets (<A5) but now it will not take sheets of any size from the tray. If I try to print it says there is no paper available to print with. It does not display any errorcodes. If I want to print I have to use the manual/roll feeds.

I would appreciate any advice on what could be causing this or how to go about finding out. I suspect the printer may need a clean, should I take it to a professional or can I do it myself?

HP Pro
Mike-T
Message 2 of 2 (95 Views)

Re: Designjet 120nr - Tray feed not working

[ Edited ]

Hello agferg,

I'm going to recommend a few documents to try to troubleshoot the problem you're having.

First, try ths Printer Does Not Pick Media From the Tray document. Then try the Troubleshooting Paper Jams and Media Issues document.

Hopefully one of these documents can help you find out what the problem is. I found these documents on the printer's support page that you can find here.

Thanks,
Mike

___

I work on behalf of HP.

**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.