Re: DEsignjet 2800CP original information (66 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 3 (66 Views)
Accepted Solution

DEsignjet 2800CP original information

Does anyone have a complete original information and software package that shipped with the 2800CP Designjet, or know where I can obtain it?
Honored Contributor
Message 2 of 3 (66 Views)

Re: DEsignjet 2800CP original information

Paul:
You can get the drivers at http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=19051&locale=en-US&ta... . I don't know if any of the user manuals are available, but you can do a search for Designjet 2800CP manuals on any search engine and find service manuals.
I hope that this helps.

Greg
Occasional Visitor
Message 3 of 3 (66 Views)

Re: DEsignjet 2800CP original information

That link was good, but I am also looking for documentation that will allow me to use the Fiery X2-CP RIP that sends print information to the printer. I have been able to get the RIP recognised on my home network but cannot seem to get it to accept a print job. It seems to be working properly and I can send the print jobs stored internally in the RIP to the printer but can't seem to send a job to it from my system. I am running Windows XP Pro, sp3.
I am sure it is just me fumbling around and not knowing what I am doing that is the holdup. Any and all information that will help me get this working will be appreciated.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.