Re: 5000ps media profiles (77 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Tom Jerome
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

5000ps media profiles

I am unable to add media profiles to my 5000ps firmware version A.02.18. I have installed two printers, one with the PS driver and one with the HPGL2 driver. I downloaded and installed the System Maintenance Program and I have downloaded and saved the profiles from HP to my hard drive (XP). When I start the System Maintenance Program it doesn't see my printer as a supported product. I then added it with the IP address and it says the status is OK. When I view the profiles I get the only one that is calibrated, but the rest of the installed profiles are not shown. When i try to add a profile it first appears as though it's working, but then tells me to make sure my printer is turned on and working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Occasional Contributor
jo84
Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

Re: 5000ps media profiles

Hi. I was wondering if you fixed the problem?

I am currently trying to add new media profiles to my printer but I don't know where to find the Maintenance Software:(

I'd apreciate if someone could give me a link.... THANK YOU

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.