photosmart 7520 won't shut down (588 Views)
Occasional Visitor
MKface
Message 1 of 2 (588 Views)

photosmart 7520 won't shut down

[ Edited ]

I was printing a large double sided document.  It stopped printing and said printer was off line.  It is a wireless.  Don't know why it would go off line. 

I tried to turn the printer off with the power button, but the screen states shutting down, but it never does shut down.

I rebooted my computer. After unplugging the printer which then stated not to do that.  The printer continued printing where it left off, but stopped again.  When I tried to use the power button to turn the printer off, it has now been stuck in the shutting down mode now for over 8 hours.

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you, MKface

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Photosmart Products. - Hp Forum Moderator

HP Pro
Ash84
Message 2 of 2 (561 Views)

Re: photosmart 7520 won't shut down

Please check the following document and try the steps to reset the Power module.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01321436&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

I am an HP Employee
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.