photosmart 7520 won't shut down (485 Views)
Occasional Visitor
MKface
Message 1 of 2 (485 Views)

photosmart 7520 won't shut down

[ Edited ]

I was printing a large double sided document.  It stopped printing and said printer was off line.  It is a wireless.  Don't know why it would go off line. 

I tried to turn the printer off with the power button, but the screen states shutting down, but it never does shut down.

I rebooted my computer. After unplugging the printer which then stated not to do that.  The printer continued printing where it left off, but stopped again.  When I tried to use the power button to turn the printer off, it has now been stuck in the shutting down mode now for over 8 hours.

What can I do to fix this?

Thank you, MKface

P.S. This thread has been moved from Community Feedback & Suggestions to Photosmart Products. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
Ash84
Message 2 of 2 (458 Views)

Re: photosmart 7520 won't shut down

Please check the following document and try the steps to reset the Power module.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01321436&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

I am an HP Employee
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation