Printing photographs with HP Photosmart Pemium c410a (506 Views)
Occasional Visitor
GeePee
Message 1 of 2 (506 Views)

Printing photographs with HP Photosmart Pemium c410a

Have had printer for some time, running under Windows 7 Home Premium.

Am encountering problems with reproduction of colour, where the output does not match the on screen colours.

Output is much darker than screen and colours appear far to "rich" and blotchy/mottled.

Problem appears to be regardless of the type of paper used and seems to continue even if printing in B & W settings.

Ink levels said to be OK. Print and Scan Doctor does not report anything being out of order.

Black Ink (not Photoblack) cartridge has been replaced due to "low ink" notice, but has not affected output.

I suspect that somehow, the output from my ASUS laptop is not being interpreted correctly by the printer.

The problem has not been present from when the printer was new, but may be getting progressively worse.

Any suggestions?

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
pnsee3
Message 2 of 2 (416 Views)

Re: Printing photographs with HP Photosmart Pemium c410a

Me Too!!!  Are there any replies that address this problem? What is the proper color management profile for the HP Photosmart C410 series printer?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation