Error: Remove and check cartridge on right (51 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Arizbe Svedvik
Message 1 of 2 (51 Views)

Error: Remove and check cartridge on right

I have the HP All-in-one 2610 printer and I am getting some errors when inserting ink cartridges. All started when I tried to switch my black cartridge for the photo printer cartridge, I never had problems with this before. The photo printer cartridge was new and I had it stored in the storage device while not in use. As soon as I put it in, I got error: Remove and check cartridge on right, so I did and didn't see anything wrong with it, so I put it back in. Got the same error several times. Then I tried to insert the black cartridge I had there before which was working just fine and I got an error saying "Insert black or photo print cartridge on right stall". I checked the cartridge and tried again several times and got the same error. Then I looked this up in the troubleshooting section and it was adviced to clean the nozzles, so I did following the instructions and still got the same errors. Then I thought the problem was with those 2 cartridges I had and I went ahead and got a new black one. I put it in and I got the same error again!!! "Remove and check cartridge on right.". What could be wrong? Those errors won't go away. I need help please!!

Thanks so much!

Ariz
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Denver Osborn
Message 2 of 2 (51 Views)

Re: Error: Remove and check cartridge on right

Read the last 3 or so responses of this thread, the answer from Bob Canvasser may interest you. Sounds as though your problem could be caused by a bad connection.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=790470

-denver
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation