Error: Remove and check cartridge on right (55 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Arizbe Svedvik
Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

Error: Remove and check cartridge on right

I have the HP All-in-one 2610 printer and I am getting some errors when inserting ink cartridges. All started when I tried to switch my black cartridge for the photo printer cartridge, I never had problems with this before. The photo printer cartridge was new and I had it stored in the storage device while not in use. As soon as I put it in, I got error: Remove and check cartridge on right, so I did and didn't see anything wrong with it, so I put it back in. Got the same error several times. Then I tried to insert the black cartridge I had there before which was working just fine and I got an error saying "Insert black or photo print cartridge on right stall". I checked the cartridge and tried again several times and got the same error. Then I looked this up in the troubleshooting section and it was adviced to clean the nozzles, so I did following the instructions and still got the same errors. Then I thought the problem was with those 2 cartridges I had and I went ahead and got a new black one. I put it in and I got the same error again!!! "Remove and check cartridge on right.". What could be wrong? Those errors won't go away. I need help please!!

Thanks so much!

Ariz
Honored Contributor
Denver Osborn
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: Error: Remove and check cartridge on right

Read the last 3 or so responses of this thread, the answer from Bob Canvasser may interest you. Sounds as though your problem could be caused by a bad connection.

http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=790470

-denver
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.