08-18-2012 04:21 AM - last edited on 08-24-2012 04:18 AM by VidyaVI
I get this error code on my photosmart premium printer anyone knows what that means?
P.S:This thread moved from Service Desk Forum to Photosmart Products - HP Forums Moderator.
08-18-2012 11:15 AM
Please note that the fora are dedicated to HP enterprise software products, and this forum is specific for OpenView Service Desk.
Professor Google told me that http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printer-All-in-One-In
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please mark it as an accepted solution. Kudos are welcome.
01-10-2013 01:38 AM
0x610000f6 error is displayed when the carriage is jammed inside the printer. You would like to look inside the printer and see if there are any foreign objects like paper, pen, paper clip etc. that might have fallen inside and obstructing the free movement of the carriage. Removing and reseating the cartridges might also resolve the issue. If the carriage moves freely inside, try performing a power reset with the following steps:
- Pull out the power cord from the back of the printer, without powering off the unit
- Disconnect power cable from the wall socket
- Wait for 30secs and then reconnect the power cable back to the wall
- Insert the power cord to the back of the printer and press the power on button to turn on the unit
- If the error message does not appear now, the issue is resolved
The HP troubleshooting page for this issue is available at the link below: