Re: HP Solution Center process run but UI not presented (321 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Endam
Message 51 of 53 (838 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center will not open

Hi, I also had this problem after upgrading from Vista 32 bit to Windows 7 64 bit. Installing the full product for my Photosmart C6180 (W7 64 bit OS) went without any issues - until the very last bit when it opened Solution Center. Solution Center opened but without any text/data in the selection boxes and no response from clicking. I downloaded Adobe Flasher Player and everything is now working fine (without any reboot or re-installs). 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
giladtiram
Message 52 of 53 (321 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center process run but UI not presented

After long time I found this post that makes the relation between Adobe flash player and the problem of "HP solution center".

Here is the solution:

Go here: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html#main_Download_the_Adobe_F...

Install the uninstaller software from Adobe and execute.

Try to operate "Hp solution center again" 

Worked in my case.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Message 53 of 53 (53 Views)

Re: HP Solution Center will not open

The post by TE-MAN worked.. thank you very much... I have been dealing with this problem for a couple of weeks.. must have been entrees in C:\Windows\system32\Macromed\Flash\Flash9b.ocx there were other entrees as well Flash8.ocx

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation