Vugen crashes while generating the code for multiprotocol Web(Http/Html) +FLEX script (584 Views)
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 1 of 14 (584 Views)
Accepted Solution

Vugen crashes while generating the code for multiprotocol Web(Http/Html) +FLEX script

Hi Guys,

Does anybody faced this .

Load Runner Version  : 11.04

Protocols :  Web(Http/Html) +FLEX

Vugen crashes while while generating the code  for multiprotocol  Web(Http/Html) +FLEX script that includes when I click the stop icon, VuGen attempts to generate the script.

See the atatched screenshot for the error details.

If you have solution, please let me know.

Thanks,

Raj 

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 14 (577 Views)

Re: Vugen crashes while generating the code for multiprotocol Web(Http/Html) +FLEX script

It is good to share the script + Jar files.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 3 of 14 (576 Views)

Re: Vugen crashes while generating the code for multiprotocol Web(Http/Html) +FLEX script

Hi Madan,

This is not the first time  I am creating the script,so far I have been created  bunch of scripts.Suddenly today when I tried to create the script, after I hit the stop recording button, giving error in this case how can I share the script which is not existing.

Please advise me! This is critical for me.

Thanks,

Rajani

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 4 of 14 (569 Views)

The problem may be environment specific like jre version, appilcation, specific class file used for parsing. It is hard to understand without looking at the scripts logs.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 5 of 14 (565 Views)

Hi Madhan,

Please find the attachments of the Envoirnment of both LR & LB boxes and Jar files.

Could you please elobrate little bit, which logs you are asking?

Do you mean for the existing scripts Generation Logs?

What I am assuming is if we look at the error details it says

0023:324342D1 LrJni.dll, MICJNI::JNI::attachCurrentThread()+0097 byte(s)

0023:32432823 LrJni.dll, MICJNI::JNI::JNI()+0083 byte(s)

0023:42BD0717 AMFParser.dll, ExternalizableObjectEncoderDecoder::TestObject()+0044 byte(s)

don't you think Vugen.exe corrupted i.e AMFParser.dll & LrJni.dll files?

If so can I replace with new Vugen.exe(SP4) for LR Version 11.04?

Where can I see the orginal Vugen. exe ,I mean in which folder?

If you think I need to replace with new one,could you please provide the link,so that I will download.

Please Please advise me!

Thanks,

Raj

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 6 of 14 (560 Views)

I'm referring to complete script folder & Jar files. Using that we can generate the script and verify the problem at our end.

If it is not 11.04 alredy, please apply the Patch 4 on top of 11.0. It has some fixes around it.

Please dont replace the specific dlls or VuGen.exe and it may corrupt the installation.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 7 of 14 (554 Views)

Hi Madan,

I have already installed Patch 4.

LR version is : 11.04

Thanks,

Raj

Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 8 of 14 (549 Views)

Hi Madan,

When I submitted a HP service Ticket, they suggested me to replace the  amfparser.dll and lrjni.dll . 

After I replaced the  amfparser.dll and lrjni.dll  able to generate the Scope Vugen is not crashing, but It’s not generating the Flex_Amf_Call instead of that generating the flex_web_request(see the attached script).

Script should be like the following for the Flex +Web(Http/Html) protocol.

flex_amf_call(

"AMF3_call",

"Gateway=http://XXXXXX/XXXXXX/messagebroker/amf",

"Snapshot=t1.inf",

MESSAGE,

"Method=null",

"TargetObjectId=/1",

BEGIN_ARGUMENTS,

"<AMF3><object-externalizable-custom><flex.messaging.messages.CommandMessage>"

"<destination/><messageId>3221B254-41C8-C274-32E2-7003521C4DF4</messageId>"

"<timestamp>0</timestamp><timeToLive>0</timeToLive><headers><entry><string>"

"DSMessagingVersion</string><int>1</int></entry><entry><string>DSId</string>"

"<string>nil</string></entry></headers><body serialization=\"custom\" class="

"\"flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject\"><unserializable-parents/><map><default>"

"<loadFactor>0.75</loadFactor><threshold>12</threshold></default><int>16</int>"

"<int>0</int></map><flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject><default><inHashCode>"

"false</inHashCode><inToString>false</inToString></default>"

"</flex.messaging.io.amf.ASObject></body><correlationId/><operation>5</operation>"

"</flex.messaging.messages.CommandMessage></object-externalizable-custom></AMF3>",

END_ARGUMENTS,

LAST);

Please advise me!

Thanks,

Rajani

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 9 of 14 (545 Views)

OK. It is related to parsing problem. You might have received the errors during code generation. Please checking it. Mostly it is due to missing class file.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 10 of 14 (543 Views)

Hi Madan,

Due you know which class file is missing?

Thanks,

Raj

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 11 of 14 (540 Views)

The Code generation errors window will show about it. Alternatively, you can see it in the Code gen logs also.

Madan
Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 12 of 14 (539 Views)

Hi Madan,

Nevermind, I reinstalled the LR.

Thanks,

Raj

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 13 of 14 (499 Views)

Did you succeed to record the script now?

If so, please update solution that worked for you for the benefit of other community members and close the thread.

Please use plain text.
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 14 of 14 (495 Views)

Hi shivaram,

After I reinstalled the LR, it's working fine.

Thanks,

Rajani

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation