Re: Siebel 8.0 and Load Runner 9.5 Diagnostics issue (368 Views)
Occasional Contributor
m_raju_p
Message 1 of 5 (368 Views)

Siebel 8.0 and Load Runner 9.5 Diagnostics issue

We are currently trying to use HP Load Runner 9.5 and Diagnostics 8.0 for Siebel 8.0 (HP-UX). The installations, configurations and the rsh connections have been made. SARM logs have been enabled in all app servers and web server (It has been confirmed that the SARM files are being written).

However while after the execution using Load Runner is complete, we are getting the error “ No files found for server ‘server name’ in directory ‘log directory name’ ”.

The Controller and Web server are in the same security zone , while the app servers are in aonther zone. The ports 445, 514, 139 have been opened and rsh and rcp is working from the Controller machine to all the servers.

We have also copied the sarm files from all the servers to the controller machine.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 5 (368 Views)

Re: Siebel 8.0 and Load Runner 9.5 Diagnostics issue

Do you want to record scripts against Siebel 8.0 using LR95? If so, it is supported.

If you want to use Siebel Diagnostics with LR95, it is not supported.

Madan
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

Hi,

Siebel 8.0 is not QA's with LR 9.5.

I suggest you to get in touch with local HP sales and raise a business case to support this.

If you have access to support portal, you can log a product enhancement case.

Based on the impact, product team may release a pacth for all of us.

I think I have heard of one similar case recently !

~~Shivaram
Occasional Visitor
dbtars
Message 4 of 5 (328 Views)

Hi,

I'm running LR 11 Patch 3 (Siebel ARM Mediator version 11.0.0.8859) against Siebel SIA 8.1.1.4 and I have the same problem.

LR diagnositcs doesn't file the files.

Though the exist and are generated correctly by Siebel

Attached is a log file.

David

Visitor
beejfred
Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)

Hi All,
Has anyone successfully automated Siebel 8.1.1.4 functional testing (or LoadRunner) for that matter? The add-in claims these following versions only: Siebel 7.0.x, 7.5.x, 7.7.x, 7.8.x, 8.0.x, 8.1.1.1
thanks
Fred
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.