Security Alert: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available (392 Views)
Occasional Advisor
ChandraMouli25
Message 1 of 3 (392 Views)

Security Alert: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available

I am getting this alert when recording. I continue recording and do a playback with LR 9.1. The playback results are successful but the actual page that has to land is not coming, rather I am landing on a page that says:

Error

An error has occurred. Please click on 'OK' to continue to login page

I am not able to see if this is a corelation issue.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Editus
Message 2 of 3 (365 Views)

Re: Security Alert: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not availab

Hello

Fisrt of all version 9.1 is too old, and you need IE 6 or 7 to record, any newer browser version will not work, verson 9.1 also has some known issues certificates related that will cause some security warnings and may prevent you from record, since it is about to react its end of life, I recommend you to upgrade to version 11.52 and if you issue presist then we can provide a better help, there are just too many possible root causes and many of them are associated with situations caused by the really old version you are using

regards

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
ChandraMouli25
Message 3 of 3 (363 Views)

Re: Security Alert: Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not availab

I changed IE Options advanced security settings and unchecked "Check for Server Certificate Revocation (Requires restart)" and I never got the message after that.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation