Re: SAPGUI Monitor (105 Views)
Occasional Advisor
sateeshm
Message 1 of 4 (105 Views)

SAPGUI Monitor

HI,
I am new to performance testing on SAPGUI, previously i worked on web protocol.
In SAPGUI which monitors do i need to add and is there any limit on number of users per load generator?, and is there any additional counters to add to monitor?
I would be thankful to your reply
Frequent Advisor
prasad81
Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)

Re: SAPGUI Monitor

Hi Sateesh,

Kindly find the info in loadrunner help path as mentioned below to configure SAP GUI monitor.

HP LoadRunner Online Monitor Reference > ERP/CRM Server Resource Monitoring > SAPGUI Server Resource Monitoring > Configuring the SAPGUI Monitor

Also find the info about SAPGUI Performance Counters in loadrunner help path as mentioned below.

HP LoadRunner Online Monitor Reference > ERP/CRM Server Resource Monitoring > SAPGUI Server Resource Monitoring > SAPGUI Performance Counters

I hope this will help you.

Regards,
Prasad
Honored Contributor
shiv_p
Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)

my opinion for your second query...

What is the total no of users you wish to run..?? Whats the configuration of your load generator?

SAP protocol might use around 8 to 10MB of memory...this again depends....whether u run your application as "thread" or process.

So, if you have 2GB RAM......you can multiply 10MB * no of usres to support for that load generator....

If VUsers are high....add few more load generators..

For monitor related queries...I have no say....as Prasad has replied..

~~Shivaram
Occasional Advisor
sateeshm
Message 4 of 4 (105 Views)

thanks a lot
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.