Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available. (397 Views)
Occasional Collector
ShalabhSh3
Message 1 of 4 (397 Views)

Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

I am getting this alert when recording. I am able to record this script using Vugen 11.52. However at one point during recording this security alert comes again and I am unable to proceed recording from there. The application is SSL and SSO enabled. I believe that problem lies around SSL. The browser is IE 10 and OS is Windows 7. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Collector
ShalabhSh3
Message 2 of 4 (359 Views)

Re: Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

[ Edited ]

Using the following setting, I was able to successfully record and replay (without getting Security Alert - Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available).

Recording Options -> Network -> Port Mapping

Capture level :  Socket level and WinINet level data

Options: Uncheck Enable auto SSL detection

You may have to add web_set_user() manually.

However script still fails with following error:

Fatal Error -26499: Internal Error - ptVUserVars->_hDfePE is unexpectedly NOT NULL after xfeLrwSrvNetTaskItemPrimaryCreate.

Any Ideas??

Please use plain text.
Advisor
espavankumar
Message 3 of 4 (314 Views)

Re: Revocation informatio​n for the security certificat​e for this site is not available.

move your correlations and the corresponding post(web_url, web_*) out of the web_concurrent_start()\end()

Pavankumar
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Donu
Message 4 of 4 (241 Views)

Thanks veyr much for the response

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation