07-01-2011 02:52 AM
I have recorded client server architecture application in Oracle 2 tier protocol. Noticed below error while replaying.
lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027
LR version - 9.5
Technology- VB6 ,Oracle 10g
Please suggest me resolution if you had faced similar issue.
07-27-2011 07:43 AM
LoadRunner patch LR_03063enables recording support for IE9 and also contains two new mobile protocols and support for Granite DS.
The patch for LoadRunner is critical, so I highly recommend that you install it. The patch contains the following:
1. Support for IE9:
The patch enables LoadRunner web protocol to support recording against Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 Enterprise, 32 bit and Windows Server 2008, 32 bit.(Note:Recording on IE Version 9.0.64 bits is not supported)
2. Two New Mobile Protocols:
The patch contains two new protocols for Mobile testing.
- Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) protocol- allows the ability to script against a mobile device or emulator.
- Mobile TrueClinet protocol - enables recording –using Ajax TruClient -- against mobile browser apps
3. Granite DS (Data Services):
Support for testing apps that run on Granite DS has been added. Granite is an open source solution for Flex/JavaEE RIA application development.
Patch LR_03063 Also Fixes the Following Issues:
- Oracle 2-Tier script replay causes error: lrd_assign:
The Following issues will be sloved .