Re: Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027 (522 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (557 Views)

Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027

I have recorded client server architecture application in Oracle 2 tier protocolNoticed below error while replaying.

lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027 

LR version - 9.5

Technology- VB6 ,Oracle 10g

Please suggest me resolution if you had faced similar issue.

Frequent Advisor
Satish_1125
Message 2 of 2 (522 Views)

Re: Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027

HI Dude,

LoadRunner patch LR_03063enables recording support for IE9 and also contains two new mobile protocols and support for Granite DS.

The patch for LoadRunner is critical, so I highly recommend that you install it. The patch contains the following:

1. Support for IE9:
The patch enables LoadRunner web protocol to support recording against Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 Enterprise, 32 bit and Windows Server 2008, 32 bit.(Note:Recording on IE Version 9.0.64 bits is not supported) 

).

2. Two New Mobile Protocols:
The patch contains two new protocols for Mobile testing.

• Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) protocol- allows the ability to script against a mobile device or emulator.
  • Mobile TrueClinet protocol - enables recording –using Ajax TruClient -- against mobile browser apps

3. Granite DS (Data Services):
Support for testing apps that run on Granite DS has been added. Granite is an open source solution for Flex/JavaEE RIA application development.

Patch LR_03063 Also Fixes the Following Issues:

• Oracle 2-Tier script replay causes error: lrd_assign:
    ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027.

The Following issues will be sloved .

Thanks

Satish

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.