Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027 (534 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (534 Views)

Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027

I have recorded client server architecture application in Oracle 2 tier protocolNoticed below error while replaying.

lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027 

LR version - 9.5

Technology- VB6 ,Oracle 10g

Please suggest me resolution if you had faced similar issue.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
Satish_1125
Message 2 of 2 (499 Views)

Re: Oracle 2 tier script replay error - lrd_assign: ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027

HI Dude,

LoadRunner patch LR_03063enables recording support for IE9 and also contains two new mobile protocols and support for Granite DS.

The patch for LoadRunner is critical, so I highly recommend that you install it. The patch contains the following:

1. Support for IE9:
The patch enables LoadRunner web protocol to support recording against Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 Enterprise, 32 bit and Windows Server 2008, 32 bit.(Note:Recording on IE Version 9.0.64 bits is not supported) 

).

2. Two New Mobile Protocols:
The patch contains two new protocols for Mobile testing.

• Mobile App (HTTP/HTML) protocol- allows the ability to script against a mobile device or emulator.
  • Mobile TrueClinet protocol - enables recording –using Ajax TruClient -- against mobile browser apps

3. Granite DS (Data Services):
Support for testing apps that run on Granite DS has been added. Granite is an open source solution for Flex/JavaEE RIA application development.

Patch LR_03063 Also Fixes the Following Issues:

• Oracle 2-Tier script replay causes error: lrd_assign:
    ERROR, return-code=LRDE2027.

The Following issues will be sloved .

Thanks

Satish

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation