LR RDP: There are no opened connections (196 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Piratheesh
Message 1 of 2 (196 Views)

LR RDP: There are no opened connections

Hi All,

I am currently running a number of RDP scripts through Performance Center which have worked in the past but I am getting the following error message for a large number of users:

Error: There are no opened connections[MsgId: MERR-202936]

As anyone seen why this could occur. I have checked the Terminal Server I am testing and all the settings seem correct there isn't a limit on the number of connections and it allows multiple connections using the same user details. 

I've drawn a blank. I have changed the think time and the timeouts to what people have recommended but no luck.

Any help will greatly be appreciated. 

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 2 (176 Views)

Re: LR RDP: There are no opened connections

Hi,

Which Version of PC are you working with?

What is the load generator version and patch level?

Are you able to execute the business process without VuGen from the load generators you are using?

Are you able to run the script in VuGen from the problematic load generators?

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.