IE crash while recording the script in Load Runner in Oracle NCA protocol (1320 Views)
Advisor
Srinivas.O
Message 1 of 4 (1,320 Views)

IE crash while recording the script in Load Runner in Oracle NCA protocol

Hi

While recording Oracle application i have an issue while loading the applet ie IE crash. Load runner not able to down load applet page by itself. But application is opened in manual without IE crash.

System and S/W details:

Java 6 Update 11
JRE 1.3.1.9
Load Runner 9.10

Could any one of you help me out?

Thanks
Srinivas
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
vvanhijkoop
Message 2 of 4 (1,320 Views)

Re: IE crash while recording the script in Load Runner in Oracle NCA protocol

Dear Srinivas,

I have the exact same issue using comparable software:

Internet Explorer 6.0
Oracle Applications 11.5.10.2 (running in socket mode)
Java 6 update 16

I used both Loadrunner 8.1 and 9.5

Also, I tried different protocols:

- Multiple protocol script with Oracle NCA and Web(HTTP/HTML) combined
- Single protocol: Oracle Web Applications 11i

Furthermore, I tried inserting the Loadrunner certificate file through the Java control panel.

All to no avail.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Vincent
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Srinivas.O
Message 3 of 4 (1,320 Views)

Hi Vicent

For ur issue follo below method:

copy JVM.dll from Java to Oracle. You got this issue while loading the applet because load runner try to execute dll file if both dlls(Java, Oracle) are different then ie will crash. so need to copy from Java to Oracle then everything can be recorded. Still if you have an issue let me know.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
NeerajaP
Message 4 of 4 (1,277 Views)

Hi Srinivas, Can you please help to resolve the below issue: IE 6.0 crashes when I try to invoke/open oracle forms window from the browser using LR 9.5 "Oracle Web Applications 11i" protocol. Vugen is recording all the actions in web application but whenever I do an action which requires opening forms window then browser crashes showing up the error message” Java.exe Application Error(memory reference Error). As shown in the below snapshot: I am using: JRE6 Oracle forms version:12.0.601... LR9.5.1 I dont find any specific Jinitiator directory in my machine. I understand, without Jinittiator i am able to launch the forms manually. When i have seen many anaswers of replacing jvm.dll file, it corresponds to Jinitiator. Can you please let me know if you have any resolution?
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation