Re: How to pause the ramp up during execution on HP PC? (119 Views)
Occasional Contributor
PratimC
Message 1 of 2 (161 Views)

How to pause the ramp up during execution on HP PC?

Hi All,

For execution I use HP PC.

1) Say I have to run a Scalability Test (1x, 2x, 3x etc.). Now the test is ramping up from 1x to 2x. During the ramp-up I want to stop the ramp-up & want the test to be running with he current load (whatever it gained till that time).

What should be solution during run time?

2) Assume I paused the ramp-up & currently the test is running last achieved load. Now after 10 minutes, again I want to ramp-up from where it was stopped.

Is it possible? Or once I paused the ramp-up, the test will go on till completion with the current load only?

Kindly suggest.

Thanks,

Pratim

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
rkoduri
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: How to pause the ramp up during execution on HP PC?

Hi,

In that case you may need to disable the scheduler and might need to do the ramp up manually. I am not sure if we can play around with scheduler settings once the test kicks off, unlike a standalone Controller. That would most likely be an enhancement request

I'd suggest trying this and if unable to see an easy way to do this, please open up a support case so one of our engineers can investigate it further

Thanks,

Ravi Koduri

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation