11-01-2012 11:27 AM
I am trying to identify if Dojo widgets enabled application can be recorded with LR 11.0.3 Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol.
Can you please suggest me on following?
1. Generic application URL (site) which has Dojo widgets (AJAX calls) .
2. Does Web (Click & Script) protocol support Dojo Widgets application.
3. Is there any way (Snippet) which can help me make used of Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol for Dojo widgets (AJAX Calls)?
I have already raised a support ticket with HP on Web (HTTP/HTMLP) protocol supportability on dojo widgets enabled application. In response HP suggested to utilize AJAX Trueclient protocol. This is posing few constraints.
1. Project doesn’t have AJAX TrueClient licenses.
2. AJAX TrueClient is compatible with Mozilla, my application is not really built for Mozilla so would it be appropriate to test the application with a protocol which is only mozilla compatible.
Any suugested is truely appericiated.
11-01-2012 07:25 PM
2. We have Ajax TruClient for IE in LR11.50 and you can use that if Firefox is not supported by your application.
11-05-2012 08:09 AM
I performance tested a few application that were developed using Dojo. I used Ajax True client, I did not have any issues.
11-05-2012 11:27 AM
Thank you Arjun I appreciate your response.
If you can help me on following would be really helpful:
1. Did you try recording Dojo Framework functionality with Web (HTTP/THML) protocol before going with AJAX Trueclient? If you still have the application which has Dojo framework functionality can you please try recording with Web (HTTP/HTML) and see if dojo event gets recorded? The reason why I want to double check is normal AJAX calls gets recorded with Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol but I dont have anything application right now which has dojo framework but it will be there in near future. So wanted to be sure we are ready for its performance testing.
2. Do you know any website which has dojo framework functionality? So I can do quick R&D.
11-05-2012 11:59 AM
Click and Script improvements – This vuser type now supports dojo. There aren’t any new functions though.
Also latest Web/HTTP with DFE if you need a transport level protocol.
Also check this perevious chain on Dojo :