Re: Ajac (Click And Script) (79 Views)
Occasional Contributor
arikh_1
Message 1 of 3 (79 Views)

Ajac (Click And Script)

Hi,
I am using Ajax Protocol for Web browser.
When running multiple users via controller than the response time seems to be not correct.
I mean each transaction take more than 20 sec and when doing it manually after all users up and at least 10 time the response times are lower than 4 sec . so Why there is very big differnce between the results ? and how can it be trusted ?
Honored Contributor
Rhonda Robinson
Message 2 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Ajac (Click And Script)

First off, please post this question in the Performance Center discussion forum. That is where LoadRunner/VuGen questions belong.

As to your question, I would first suggest that you ensure that your Start and End transactions are only around the appropriate lines of code necessary for timing your response and do not include any extreanuous lines.
Occasional Contributor
arikh_1
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)

Re: Ajac (Click And Script)

I alreadt check the start and End transactions - the think time is out of transactions . And most of the requset ar only one or two so there is no dummy requests inside the transactions.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.