Re: "Write to file" getting access denied error (223 Views)
Occasional Contributor
tatenda
Message 1 of 3 (257 Views)

"Write to file" getting access denied error

I have a flow gets a list of all folders and sub-folder, I get past this stage successfully but when I get to "write to file" stage it keeps giving the error access denied. 

Any help

Valued Contributor
suezamora
Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: "Write to file" getting access denied error

Hello Tatenda,

Regarding your situation, could you please tell me the next information:

> OO version

> Does issue happen by first time?

And, Would you like check the configuration path?

Input Parameters:
file - Full path to file (can be a UNC path, will attempt to create directory structure). If the file does not exist it is created firs

You can find this information in Description of the operation in your case "Write to File"

Kind Regards,

sussan

“HP Support
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
Valued Contributor
suezamora
Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)

Re: "Write to file" getting access denied error

Hello Tatenda,

I hope you are great today!

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as a accepted solution.
Thank you
Sussan Zamora
HP-OO

“HP Support
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation”
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.