Starting flows outside of Central (480 Views)
Occasional Advisor
Kevin Tessier
Message 1 of 6 (480 Views)

Starting flows outside of Central

I have a need to start a flow from a url outside of central. I know this is doable but can't seem to find any documentation on how to do it. The only thing I found in central help was that it is possible and refers to an SDK guide for hpoo. Anyone know how to do this or where to get this sdk

Frequent Advisor
Lucian-Revnic
Message 2 of 6 (469 Views)

Re: Starting flows outside of Central

Hi Kevin,

You can find more details in the SDK guide located in the docs folder of the OO SDK that you can download from the HPLN Portal here.

Hope it helps,

Lucian

Valued Contributor
jadda
Message 3 of 6 (465 Views)

Hi,

You can use RSFlowinvoke.exe to invoke flow from outside of OO.The format as follows

RSFlowInvoke.exe -host localhost -flow "Library/My Ops Flows/My Flow" -inputs  host=host1&value=truck -u username 
-p password

Please find attachment for details
Occasional Advisor
Kevin Tessier
Message 4 of 6 (460 Views)

I took at look at he web page you sent me to for the sdk. I could find the sdk for 7.51 and 9.X but not the one for 7.60 there was however a doc for the sdk just not the sdk itself. Is there one or does the 7.51 sdk work with 7.60

Trusted Contributor
Steve_Drummond
Message 5 of 6 (458 Views)

The SDK document will be the same, although you will already have the executable and the document just gives some examples.

The tool should be at %ICONCLUDE_HOME%\Central\tools\RSFlowInvoke.exe

Valued Contributor
jadda
Message 6 of 6 (433 Views)

Log onto central --> Flow library-->Expand--> clcik on any flow (open flow)--> 

click on "excution links"(left side bottom) ,URL looks like   

https://localhost:8443/PAS/app?service=RCLinkService/FlowLinkDispatch&sp=SNEWRUNALL&sp=Sae059b06-baaa-40b5-91b4-4cd153c252a0&sp=l0&sp=SPing+test_%24%7BrunID%7D

Replace  "localhost"  with  server IP where exactly flow located.You can access flow from any where.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.