OO execution URL (418 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Tuan Vuong
Message 1 of 4 (418 Views)

OO execution URL

[ Edited ]

Is there a way to include OO credentials into a flow's execution URL to bypass OO login? I can do this with the command line option but that doesn't allow user prompts which I want to have.

-----------------------------------------------

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC HP Software: Data Center Automation Center Forum to Operations Orchestration Support Forum - Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
JWhite_1
Message 2 of 4 (418 Views)

Re: OO execution URL

I had the same question and I posed it to HP Support. The answer provided was simply no. You will always be prompted for username and password.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Prasadh.S
Message 3 of 4 (418 Views)

Hi,

If just bypassing the OO login for a flow's execution is your objective, then it is possible.

First step is to enable single sign-on for OO central using Windows AD. For detailed instruction on how to set this up, refer to OO Administrator's guide.

After enabling SSO for OO Central, you can
- Enable SSO for starting a flow from outside Central
- Enable SSO for the Central Web application

The elaborate instructions in the Admin guide will help you do this.

Once it is done, you will be able to logon to central without being asked for login & you can even run headless flows if you choose.

Hope this helps !! :) .

Thanks & Regards,
Prasadh.S
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
houstonhopkins
Message 4 of 4 (319 Views)

Also check the SDK guide.  you can pass username and password via wget.  

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation