Re: O0 10 Template Troubles (232 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Chris-Powers
Message 1 of 3 (311 Views)

O0 10 Template Troubles

I have a sneaking feeling this is an easy issue, but I can't seem to get to the bottom of it...

I'm trying to use the "Restart Service" template but when I create it, I get some errors:

The operation this step links to has problems: step: Does service exist, operation: /Base [1.0.47]/Library/Operations/Operating SystemS/Windows/Services/Does Service Exist
The operation this step links to has problems: step: Does service exist, operation: /Base [1.0.47]/Library/Operations/Operating SystemS/Windows/Services/Service Status
The operation this step links to has problems: step: Does service exist, operation: /Base [1.0.47]/Library/Operations/Operating SystemS/Windows/Services/Change Service Status

I tried to re-import the Base content pack back in, but no change.  

I've had success with other flows, needless to say, they didn't use the above operations.  

Studio is running 

version 10.01
build 201330827-1641

If it was something I developed on my own, I'd pass it off as something silly I did, but with it being a template that I've not changed, I'm thinking there may be some issue.

Anyone seen this before?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Chris

Advisor
GuyMarom
Message 2 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: O0 10 Template Troubles

Hello Chris,
Please attach the Studio logs. You can find them under /Studio/logs.
Thanks
Occasional Visitor
AVTR
Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)

Re: O0 10 Template Troubles

Have you tried checking your .NET versionit has to be 4 or superiorHope that helps.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.