Not able run the flow through URL (214 Views)
Advisor
GJN13
Message 1 of 4 (214 Views)

Not able run the flow through URL

Hi All,

I am facing issue while executing the flow through urls in browser,

i have passed the username and password through url, 

http://localhost:8080/PAS/services/rest/run/Library/My Ops Flows/Test/DNS Lookup?username="admin"&password="admin"

when i use the above URL in browser and its prompting to enter username and password, it should not ask for username and password since we have passed the values in url, but here it is asking ,once i give credentilas, its runs and return output in XML format,here i can see, flowResponse as "failure" and flowReturnCode is "Error".

Kindly please advice me on this, how can i bypass the username and password and get the flow success.

Please find attached screenshots for reference

Thanks,

Jagan

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Matt Huckson
Message 2 of 4 (196 Views)

Re: Not able run the flow through URL

Hi Jagan,

I would suggest you login to your Central as the user admin. Select the Flow Library Tab.   Locate to the flow you want to run through the URL and then select the "Execution Links" option from the bottom off the left hand active window.  From here you will be presented with 3 various URL's to run the report.  All you need to do is copy and paste the run type you are after into a browser window to run the specific flow.

Regards
Matt

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves
your issue, please be sure to mark it as an
accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
GJN13
Message 3 of 4 (192 Views)

Hi Matt,

Thanks for you prompt response,

yes i can use that execution links from flow library Central  to run the flows, but i want to run the flow using above links 

and also i want to by pass the username and password when i hit that url in my browser,it should not ask to enter username and password.

Kindly let me know how can i by pass these values and get the flow success.

Thanks,

Jagan

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Matt Huckson
Message 4 of 4 (173 Views)

Hi,

You might want to take a look at the RsFlowInvoke tool to see if this helps in what you are trying to achieve.   The following knowledge document will give you an overview;

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/KM722350

Regards

Matt

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves
your issue, please be sure to mark it as an
accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation