How to get RunID of the flow (306 Views)
Valued Contributor
jadda
Message 1 of 4 (306 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to get RunID of the flow

Hi,

I would like to fetch Run ID of the flow and I want to mail same to user when result of the flow is a failure , Which makes user to check the report easiely.

Thanks

jadda Pavan Kumar

Valued Contributor
jadda
Message 2 of 4 (291 Views)

Re: How to get RunID of the flow

The Reply given by one of our friend in Linkedin helps me to get RunID of flow . The summary as follows

The run id is a variable ${run_id} which is automaticly filled when the flow is running. So you can add this variable ${run_id} somewhere in the flow, and after run you can check in central it's value:

Please  find attachments for details.

Occasional Advisor
george_cassar
Message 3 of 4 (268 Views)

Other than the runId, are there any other 'hidden' variables that you know of that we could reference/utilise in any way?

Trusted Contributor
ntt00015
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)

Hi,
These parameters are known as Global Context parameters. For example : execution_userid and run_id. You can see them in the Context Inspector tab while debugging in Studio.
And when the flow firstly starts there is an another parameter : execution_thread_id . This is a Step Context parameter.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.