How to Integrate HPSM and HPOO through webservices (821 Views)
Valued Contributor
jadda
Message 1 of 2 (821 Views)

How to Integrate HPSM and HPOO through webservices

Hi ALl,

I  would like to integrate HPSM and HPOO using Web services. Can any anyone post here step by step process [From HPSM side and HPOO Side] or upload the guide which has all those steps.

If I have third party software like   Servicenow How can I Integrate through webservices ?

Thanks

Jadda Pavan Kumar

Frequent Advisor
Lucian-Revnic
Message 2 of 2 (787 Views)

Re: How to Integrate HPSM and HPOO through webservices

Hello Jadda,

In order to integrate from OO side to SM side you can either use the OO SM Content Pack or usw the Web Services Wizard tool that is provided with HP Operations Orchestration.

If you are using OO 10.x the guide is distributed with the iso. You can find on HPLN Portal here the documentation for Web Services Wizard for OO 9.x

From SM side you can invoke OO flows through REST or SOAP. If you are using OO 10.x the reccomended way is REST API and the steps are documented in the API Guide document that ships with OO 10.x. If you are using OO 9.x please check the OO SDK guide.

Hope it helps,

Lucian

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.