Re: HPOO flows import (732 Views)
Valued Contributor
sdef
Message 1 of 4 (763 Views)
Accepted Solution

HPOO flows import

Hi Experts,

Im trying to integrate HP CSA and HP OO.

One of the process im following is the import of flows.

Following the steps in the documents, i have created imput files generated from the sampleinput and database file.

But runnig the command :

C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\CSA\Tools\ProcessDefinitionTool>java -jar proce
ss-defn-tool.jar -v HPOOInfoInput.xml

Gives me error :

Loading the application context; this can take a few minutes.
Finished loading the application context.

Caught exception: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.Va
lidatorException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValida
torException: Path does not chain with any of the trust anchors
Please check the log: process-defn-tool.log, for details.

I have CSA version 3.10 and HP OO version 9.03

Do you have any idea about this?

-sdef

Occasional Advisor
Sandy21
Message 2 of 4 (743 Views)

Re: HPOO flows import

Hi,

I guess this is because OO certificate was not imported to CSA.

Please follow the below steps and try the Processtools once again.

Configure SSL Between HP Cloud Service Automation and HP Operations Orchestration

For each system running HP CSA, import the root certificate of each HP Operations Orchestration's Certificate Authority.

Import HP Operations Orchestration's certificate into HP CSA

Import the root certificate of HP Operations Orchestration's Certificate Authority into HP Cloud Service Automation (you must first export HP Operations Orchestration's certificate from HP Operations Orchestration's truststore and then import it into HP CSA's truststore).

1. On the system running HP Operations Orchestration, open a command prompt and change the directory to %ICONCLUDE_HOME% (Windows) or $ICONCLUDE_HOME (Linux).
  2. Run the following command:

Windows
    .\jre1.6\bin\keytool -exportcert -alias pas -file C:\oo.crt -keystore .\Central\conf\rc_keystore -storepass bran507025

Linux
    ./jre1.6/bin/keytool -exportcert -alias pas -file /tmp/oo.crt -keystore ./Central/conf/rc_keystore -storepass bran507025

where C:\oo.crt and /tmp/oo.crt are examples of filenames and locations used to store the exported root certificate (you can choose a different filename and location).

3. If HP Operations Orchestration is not running on the same system as HP Cloud Service Automation, copy oo.crt from the HP Operations Orchestration system to the system running HP Cloud Service Automation (in this example, the file is copied to C:\/tmp).
  4. On the system running HP Cloud Service Automation, change the directory to %CSA_HOME%$CSA_HOME and run the following command:

.\jre\bin\keytool -importcert -alias pas -file C:\oo.crt -keystore .\jre\lib\security\cacerts -storepass changeit./jre/bin/keytool -importcert -alias pas -file /tmp/oo.crt -keystore ./jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit

5. When prompted to trust the certificate, enter yes.
  6. Restart the HP CSAservice.

To restart the HP Cloud Service Automation service, on the server that hosts HP Cloud Service Automation:

1. On the server that hosts HP Cloud Service Automation, navigate to Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services.

2. Restart the HP Cloud Service Automation service.

Valued Contributor
sdef
Message 3 of 4 (732 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Sandy21,

When trying to import the certificate in the CSA.

I got this error after running the command :

keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Certificate not imported, alias <pas> alread
y exists

for your advise.

Thank you!

-sdef

Valued Contributor
sdef
Message 4 of 4 (727 Views)

Hi,

I successfuly imported the certificates. I just changed the <pas> to <pass> since <pas> already exist.

Also,  the import command was executed though it says that :

Total number of process definitions updated: 0
Total number of process definitions deleted: 0

:(  I don't know what this mean. Does this mean that i have the latest process definitions?

But this is the first time i tried to import the definitions and flows.

-Sdef

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.