HPOO SDK 9.04 (511 Views)
Trusted Contributor
DBR
Message 1 of 4 (511 Views)

HPOO SDK 9.04

I am trying to run RepoInspector.jar.  Studio is running on my laptop.  The Central server is running on Linux and the RAS servers are running on Windows.  I am not sure what url the -repo1 wants me to pass.  I have tried using the localhost, the central server and the RAS server.  None of them work.

I am getting the below error.

Could not open: https://10.64.10.76:8443
Exception:
com.iconclude.dharma.commons.exception.DharmaException: Failed login: Could not
get the server's response for URL: https://10.64.10.76:8443/PAS/studio?service=l
ogin, reason: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.Valida
torException: PKIX path validation failed: java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorE
xception: signature check failed

Thanks,

Don

Occasional Visitor
steveisoft
Message 2 of 4 (289 Views)

Re: HPOO SDK 9.04

I have the same issue after upgrading OO Central to 9.07.

I can't login to the studio.

Valued Contributor
suezamora
Message 3 of 4 (278 Views)

Hello Don,
I am an OO support representative, so regarding the information that you have provided us, please take a look the next:

>Currently HpOO has Update Content Packs >> CP12 and CP 13, so you could install an current CP, the reason that each CP contains (Fixed Detect and Known issues).

> Specifically you must use the URL of the source / target are not on the box you are using.

> Remember that environments should stay 32-bit environment or 64-bit environment, but the same environment.

>You should install the certificate on each of environments.

>If you have certificates  of HPOO, in all places of connectivity you should have installed the same certificate.

I hope this information help.

Kind Regards,

sussan

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
Valued Contributor
suezamora
Message 4 of 4 (239 Views)

Hello Don,

I hope you are great today.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as a accepted solution.
Thank you
Sussan Zamora
HP-OO

“HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.”
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.