Re: HP OO and MS SCCM integration (233 Views)
Occasional Contributor
jseah
Message 1 of 5 (613 Views)

HP OO and MS SCCM integration

Does anyone know of a way to integrate HP OO and MS SCCM natively? Like just using OO or do I need to be running powershell scripts in the OO workflows to be able to integrate with SCCM
Occasional Visitor
ypae
Message 2 of 5 (536 Views)

Re: HP OO and MS SCCM integration

Hello,

I am just wondering if you get an answer for this, please?

I probably would settle with SCORCH (Microsoft's SystemCenter Orchestrator/Opalis) 2012 but I would like to find out more about HP OO's offering.

Thanks,

Frequent Advisor
jarodb
Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

You can utilze Microsoft prebuilt webservice API entry points to communicate with SCCM and the rest of the System Center product line

I dont see any pre-built integrations for CM (there are some for SCOM 2007)

//Actively seeking HPOO opportunities
Occasional Visitor
Richard_Byron
Message 4 of 5 (308 Views)

I would like to know if there are som new opportunities with the latest version of HP OO?

Whatever the solution is, where can I found some documentation regarding this topic?

Thank you for your feedbacks.

Occasional Visitor
NOVACorporation
Message 5 of 5 (233 Views)

If anyone out here is still looking for HPOO opportunities (Granted, I realize this is an old post!) Please contact me at joy.kaufman@nova-dine.com. 

We have a federal agency desparately in need of an HPOO and HPNA Subject Matter Expert, and are having a horrible time finding anyone. 

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.