HP OO 9.07: Problem creating user on AD (107 Views)
Advisor
TravisBak
Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

HP OO 9.07: Problem creating user on AD

Hi all,

I've got a problem creating a user on an AD using the Create User object. Even though the OU I'm putting on the inputs exists I'm allways getting a "There is no such object on the server." error. I've used nearly all of the AD objects for users available on OO, disable, enable, get last login time, etc, and on the OU input I allways use the same but for some reason when I use it on the Create User object I get that error...

The user I'm using to connect with the AD, if I login to the AD directly through a console with it, I can without a problem create a user on that OU so I'm guessing that takes the permissions problem out of the question...even though I think a user not having rights to do this would give some access denied message and not "There is no such object on the server."

The OU i'm trying to create a user in exists and has users on it that I can interact with via OO like I said before, just to clear that I've also tried to set escapeChars to true...

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
Domoth
Message 2 of 2 (46 Views)

Re: HP OO 9.07: Problem creating user on AD

Did you ever get this sorted? I am having the same issue.

Matt

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation