Re: Flow not working.... (64 Views)
Frequent Advisor
vshivanna
Message 1 of 5 (79 Views)

Flow not working....

Hi,

I created an flow and I gave the link to the endusers by using execution links. 

I created an user in central as enduser. When I login as a enduser, I am getting an error: Invalid flow. I added that user to all groups(administrator, level_one, etc.,)

But when I log in as a administrator, the flow is working.

what is the problem...?

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Matt Huckson
Message 2 of 5 (64 Views)

Re: Flow not working....

The first thing to check is to login to Central as the user 'enduser' and check to see if you can view the flow you want to run and also try to execute it also.    

If this is not available as I suspect it will not be then you will need to load up Studio and check the permissions on the flow.  I would suggest switching on EVERYBODY Read, Write, Execute, Link To first to confirm that this is the issue and then re-try running the flow as the user 'enduser'.    

You can then set the permissions for your specific environment.   Check out the Studio Authoring Guide for information around setting permissions.

Regards

Matt

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves
your issue, please be sure to mark it as an
accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
vshivanna
Message 3 of 5 (59 Views)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply..

Now its working fine. But I need to hide the administration tab in central for enduser. Can we do that....? I tried to change the groups but the administration tab doesn't hide. 

Please use plain text.
Advisor
Matt Huckson
Message 4 of 5 (55 Views)

Assuming you have taken the user out of the administration group then the only option they will have under Administration tab is to change their own password and to view the runtime environment settings.  

HP Support

If you find that this or any post resolves
your issue, please be sure to mark it as an
accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
vshivanna
Message 5 of 5 (51 Views)

Hi,

Thanks again for your reply...

We created an flow Reset User password which will resets the user password and we are going to implement in our company.

We will give the link of the flow by using execution links.

When the user forgot his/her password. They should click the link so that the flow should run automatically. So we created a user called enduser in central. The user comes under everybody group so the user can change the password. We doesn't want that....?

Can we hide atleast that account option...?

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation