IOPS 2-11: Unable to upload queue file to (59 Views)
Regular Advisor
LeRoy Price
Message 1 of 1 (59 Views)

IOPS 2-11: Unable to upload queue file to

I just did an install of the Ovis 5.2 product and was able to get things running. However, we want to use SSL.

So I used the steps in the User Ref guide in the back for a Server Cert which I obtained. I adjusted the dlls as mentioned in the instructions. I tested the web site that it mentions and got the blank screen. I did get an error but had to use the FQDN to make it work and not get the security screen.

I exported the Server Cert and the CA Cert. It does not mention in the insturction if you need to clean the entire trusted.txt file and only place these 2 certs in with a begin and end to each.

I restarted the internet services service and started the Config manager and made the change to use SSL and port 443, which is defined. After saving the config I get the Upload error in the error.log. The Probe Info is red, this was working without using regular port 80.

Doesn't look like it can upload. Why? can anyone help?

LeRoy
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation