showing 5 minutes reports in OVPI 5.41 (104 Views)
Super Advisor
HanumantMadane
Message 1 of 2 (104 Views)
Accepted Solution

showing 5 minutes reports in OVPI 5.41

Hi All, we have OVPI 5.41 on windows in our environment. We have a requirement where in, we need to show 5 minutes data in reports. We have set polling frequency for Interface utilization to 5 minutes. Now we have below queries: 1) Can we customize "near real time report" to show 5 minutes data for interfaces utilization, how can we achieve this. I mean, where do we have to configure the report for eg. report builder or somewhere else. 2)If not , then can we create new report which will show 5 minutes data., where do we define that show 5 minutes data only in report, how are we going to define unit of the polled data like kb, Mb, etc. Above all, what level of experties are required, i.e. what all things we should be familiar to do this. Thanks in advance!! Regards, Hanumant D. Madane
Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
m_vidyasagar
Message 2 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: showing 5 minutes reports in OVPI 5.41

- Vidyasagar Machani -

Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -- Benjamin Franklin
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation