Difference between license 'HP Perf Insight Str Bndl Sys' and 'HP Perf Insight 1000 Node' (76 Views)
Advisor
SeanLiAUS
Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)
Accepted Solution

Difference between license 'HP Perf Insight Str Bndl Sys' and 'HP Perf Insight 1000 Node'

Hello Team,

I believe this is the right place to have this question. OVPI is not my major area but my customer has requested me to find out all his OVPI licenses information.

Can anyone be kind to explain to me what's the difference between  'HP Perf Insight Str Bndl Sys SW E-LTU' license and 'HP Perf Insight 1000 Node Software E-LTU' license?

Directly the second one I can understand is that is the license for OVPI nodes/targets. What's the first one? Is it a server end license of something?

Thanks,

Sean

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
SeanLiAUS
Message 2 of 2 (61 Views)

Re: Difference between license 'HP Perf Insight Str Bndl Sys' and 'HP Perf Insight 1000 Node'

HP Perf Insight Str Bndl Sys SW E-LTU. HP Performance Insight Starter Bundle for System Software E-LTU. May be used with any node packs, database connectors and report packs for Performance Insight. Nodes and database connectors are additive. HP PI manager, 100 nodes, 1 HP PI Rpt Pack for System Resources licenseIncl.

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation