Re: Maximum number of Launches - Limitation of TeMIP Client for Windows (204 Views)
Occasional Contributor
MiguelFC
Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)
Accepted Solution

Maximum number of Launches - Limitation of TeMIP Client for Windows

Hi,

I'm working with version 6.1 of TeMIP Client for Windows, and I've found a limitation in the number of launches that can be loaded. Specifically, the number is 300, and the message obtained is:

13/04/2009 11:26:58 Maximum number of launchs (300) has been reached. Some plugins or launchs have not been loaded.

Is there a way to increase this limit? Any variable that can be defined in the environment or in configuration files? There is no mention of this limitation in the manual, so I guess this could be a hidden feature. Also, looking at the dlls I couldn't find any clue of the existence of this so mentioned variable.

Thanks in advance!

MiguelFC
Occasional Advisor
Picard Jean-Charles
Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

Re: Maximum number of Launches - Limitation of TeMIP Client for Windows

Hello,
There is a limitation of 300 launches today in TeMIP Client and there is no way to increase it (or decrease it).

This is linked to the way Windows manage menu, TeMIP Client needs to associate an id to each item of your menu (or action).
Each plug-in has a range of id, and a pool of free id is reserved for launches.
today this pool is 300.

regards,
JC
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.