Re: HP OCMP SDK Problem (214 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Message 1 of 2 (214 Views)

HP OCMP SDK Problem

Hi All,
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. I downloaded HP OCMP SDK but after installing according to instructions given in HP_OpenCall_Media_Platform_SDK3.1_User_Guide.pdf when I run the platform(OCMP & OCMP VXML) I am not getting any sample services listed on OCMP VXML Developer O&M. I am getting this following exception on ocmp-bre server console.
Call org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.addServletMapping(callinit/java.lang.String,/call
init/java.lang.String)
PARSE error at line 6 column 19
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
PARSE error at line 6 column 19
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Document root element "taglib", must match DOCTYPE root "null".
register('-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN', 'jar:file:/C:/ocmp-bre/105/lib/struts.jar!/org/apac
/resources/struts-config_1_0.dtd'
register('-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN', 'jar:file:/C:/ocmp-bre/105/lib/struts.jar!/org/apache/struts
s/web-app_2_2.dtd'
register('-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN', 'jar:file:/C:/ocmp-bre/105/lib/struts.jar!/org/apache/struts
s/web-app_2_3.dtd'
resolveEntity('-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.3//EN', ' http://java.sun.com/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd').

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Best Regards
Sunil
Honored Contributor
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)

Re: HP OCMP SDK Problem

SDK is now vmware based.. you shouldn't have this kind of problme any more
It works for me (tm)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.