Re: The ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option has suddenly appeared on the Integration tab (262 Views)
Frequent Advisor
TOTinQLD
Message 1 of 3 (262 Views)

The ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option has suddenly appeared on the Integration tab

I have a new TRIM End User whose TRIM Options appear differently to everyone else...

The ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option has suddenly appeared on the Integration tab (in Toos, Options...) is selected by default, and the ‘Use ODMA directly with TRIM’ option was turned off!

The Options screen for other End Users, Information Workers and myself (System Administrator) doesn't have the 'Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word' option even appearing.

I've turned off the ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option and turned on 'Use ODMA directly with TRIM' option as it should appear.

(TRIM Context 6.2.2.8614)

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
TRIMGuru
Message 2 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: The ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option has suddenly appeared on the Integration ta

Can you verify the version and build number on the new end users workstation?  I'm just wondering if maybe a newer one was installed?

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Neil Summers
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)

Re: The ‘Use Document Assembly in Microsoft Word’ option has suddenly appeared on the Integration tab

I'd guess TRIM was installed differently on this user's PC. Document Assembly is an installation option. Secondly I'd say this user has also been in the options fiddling around and may have turned off the ODMA option intentionally or otherwise. The field at the bottom of your screen dump that says "Incoming/Outgoing" wouldn't automatically populate itself.

Neil

Note: Any posts I make on this forum are my own personal opinion and do not constitute a formal commitment on behalf of HP.

(Please state the version of TRIM/HPRM you're using in all posts)

HP Software Support Online (SSO): http://support.openview.hp.com
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation