Re: Excel add-in for TRIM 7.10 (265 Views)
Frequent Advisor
BARRINGTON GREEN
Message 1 of 4 (653 Views)

Excel add-in for TRIM 7.10

Does anyone know if there is a newer version of the TRIM Excel Add-in to use with TRIM 7.10, or should we be using the old addins for Office 2007 and 2003 with deployments of 7.10? Also is ODMA integration available for Office 2010?

thanks

Trusted Contributor
Helen Barnes
Message 2 of 4 (653 Views)

Re: Excel add-in for TRIM 7.10

It's all bundled into the new desktop add-ins, you don't need any additional COM Add-ins etc.  Just enable the Excel integration from Tools > Desktoop add-ins.

Cheers :smileyhappy:

Helen Barnes
HP Records Manager and HP TRIM Documentation and Training Developer
IM Technical Publications
HP Software
Occasional Visitor
Potatoegg
Message 3 of 4 (653 Views)

The way where Excel (or even office) integrates with TRIM 7.1 was changed. Although the ODMA settings are still there, it is not required anymore. R&D had completely rewrite the integration and it will now work seamless by selecting the right options in Addins.

I have tested them and appeared to be working properly for Office 2003, Office 2007 and Office 2010. Very impress with the result.

Occasional Advisor
slapoint518
Message 4 of 4 (265 Views)

I'm new in TRIM and need some help with using this online support.

I couldn't find the add-in for excel but I did find the TRIMEventProcessor Class and didn't know what else I needed.  Is there some documentation I could use and also I was looking for some samples vb code and vba code that shows me how to work with the com object.

Thank you so much if you could help me or point me to the people from HP who can show me how to use this service.

Steve La Point

stephen.lapoint@gmail.com

(518)779-6670

Albany, New York

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.