driver lector de tarjetas sd y sdhc (1251 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Raùl Castelàn
Message 1 of 5 (1,251 Views)

driver lector de tarjetas sd y sdhc

tengo HP Mini 2140 trabajando bien con windows vista ultimate sp1 y la acabo de emigrar a windows 7 Ultimate: y me dejo de leer todas las tarjetas en su puerto. las reconoce pero no lee su contenido me supongo que es un driver pero ¿Cual es? alguien me podria ayudar.gracias de antemano
Honored Contributor
Paul Tikkanen
Message 2 of 5 (1,251 Views)

Re: driver lector de tarjetas sd y sdhc

Hi,

El idioma para este foro es inglés.

Have you tried the Windows Vista driver for your card reader?

I could not see any Windows 7 drivers for it either.

Here is the Vista Business 32 bit driver for the Mini 2140 card reader:

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareDescription.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=32...

Paul
Occasional Visitor
Raùl Castelàn
Message 3 of 5 (1,251 Views)

Hi Paul
I soo sorry to have asked for aid in Spanish but also I thank for its aid already I proved recommended driver but unfortunately it follows equalâ ¦.it recognizes card to me SD but it cannot to read it, requests format to me and it says to me that I inserted disc already check the bios and this enable slot, that but I can do?
Honored Contributor
Paul Tikkanen
Message 4 of 5 (1,251 Views)

Hi, Raul:

I am happy that the driver installed the card,but I am sorry to learn it doesn't read the card.

I am afraid that possibly the card reader is not compatible with Windows 7.

I have the same problem with my nc8000. The card reader installed, but can't read the card and asks to format it. I know the card can be read in Windows XP, so there was nothing wrong with the card.

I don't think that you will be able to get it to work.

If your card is for a camera, then I recommend you read the card through the camera and transfer the pictures to your computer that way.

Paul
Occasional Visitor
Raùl Castelàn
Message 5 of 5 (1,251 Views)

That such paul:
it is good idea this way to transfer my files to the pc I am going to put it in practice many thanks for your time and experience.... thanks
Raul
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.