Re: Why mail if no subscription? (199 Views)
Advisor
Rycleve1
Message 1 of 3 (222 Views)

Need help with 2 problems.

Ok, I have to problems with a dv9623cl (of course).  I am running windows 7 HP x32.

1)  Cannot find a webcam program to use. I tried youcam and after installing and trying to run it says no vga or compatible hardware, i tried hp media smart and it tells me the same thing. Webcam was tested and is working, just need a program thought those were the only two HP uses.

2) No dvd drive is recognized. There is no option in device manager, the drive itself opens and closes and you can hear it spinning when you put a disc in but nothing. Nothing under my computer just the c HDD drive and e for the recovery on the hdd. Nothing else underneath it.

Thanks for any help!

Occasional Visitor
jason rousseau
Message 2 of 3 (206 Views)

Re: Need help with 2 problems.

why did I receive this post or topic sent to my email? I did not subscribe to this thread or have any link to this topic and when I get threads to unsolicited posts, I usually delete my profile all-together.
HP Pavilion DV7-1025nr Windows 7 64x laptop.
Acclaimed Contributor
Dennis Handly
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Why mail if no subscription?

[ Edited ]

>I did not subscribe to this thread

Take a look at your subscriptions.  Did you subscribe to the board or topic?

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-subscriptions%3Aemail-subscriptions

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.