Is there any exchange offer in hp laptops?? (8948 Views)
Occasional Visitor
shakeshen
Message 1 of 7 (8,948 Views)

Is there any exchange offer in hp laptops??

I am having hp laptop v6316TU model .Now i am planning to purchase new hp laptop.Is there any possibilities to exchange my old laptop for new laptop??
Respected Contributor
Gerry
Message 2 of 7 (8,915 Views)

Re: Is there any exchange offer in hp laptops??

No.
Occasional Advisor
STANLEY KOPP
Message 3 of 7 (8,915 Views)

There is: you exchange money for a new laptop and give your old one to your wife...
Occasional Visitor
pique
Message 4 of 7 (8,915 Views)

suggest you list your product in ebay.in and throw a give away offer , you will find someone to grab it .. and you know what next .
anyway , i say you will be benifited
Occasional Visitor
priyadarshan
Message 5 of 7 (8,820 Views)

[ Edited ]

No how can HP give a exchange offer for all its faulty laptops. They dont give exchange offers. I have a Pavillion DV2119tx which i purchased from india at a price of 68000 inr and i used it only for 3 months and then after next 3 mnths i used to go to service center for motherboard replacement. Till now i am continuing. Warrant, Extended Warranty over and now i am paying for motherboard exchanges. HP is a playing with services with its customers like anything in india.

Too disappointed!

Honored Contributor
banhien
Message 6 of 7 (8,804 Views)

No, any laptop may loose 35% its value after walking out a shop. With luck, you may get a refund but not exchange (depending on country and shop too).

BH

BH
====
**Click the KUDOS star on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
Occasional Visitor
Saptaro
Message 7 of 7 (7,978 Views)

Any updates?

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.