Re: Mother board is done (62 Views)
Occasional Visitor
kiran bhat
Message 1 of 2 (62 Views)

Mother board is done

[ Edited ]

My wireless was giving issues and never new about the motherboard problem untill it stopped working and i took it to some technician, who told me about the problems on dv series. Called HP and they want $259+ tax to fix this problem and they will give only 90 day warranty on it. Why should we pay hundreds of dollars ( hard earned ) to buy a laptop and then get a defective piece of crap. Even after putting a defective piece in, HP gives only limited time warranty. And my bad luck that when i called them i was a month late.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Archived Desktops and Workstations Boards > Windows based  to Notebook PCs - Pavilions, Presario. - Hp Forum Moderator

Trusted Contributor
ANNIE
Message 2 of 2 (62 Views)

Re: Mother board is done

Hi Kiran,
Can you mention your product name/number?
Thanks.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.